Tuesday 24 June 2008

A fresh morning ...smells tonights victory

Hahaha,

i was waiting for today , a very long time , tonight we will be playing semi final with Germany , am i excited nooooooo, i am about to go nuts , why is it so important? erm coz there are only few things makes me happy and this is one those, good football with some screamin and shouting with help of a bottles of nice and cold beers :)

I remember the time last world cup that Turkey was on the third place at the tournament i dont remember a match night i was not drunk :) Being drunk is good as long as there is always someone to carry you home,or tuck you in the bed, or stick you in a shower under cold water.

Stupid Lorraine is back to Ireland and she e mailed me straight away...just to piss me off i guess,
and i made it clear that i do not want to communicate her in anyway for a time thats called forever. And forever is a just long and enough time for me to forgive her.yeah there it is i said
i dislike you lorraine , i even write your names first letter with small character so you know
your name does not have any difference for me from any other name like pig, dog,shit and stuff.

me family coming to visit soon, it is gonna be wicked and i need to find a good restaurant to take them so ...i better looking for one now. Write later x

No comments: