Tuesday 17 June 2008

God , Jesus, You and Me

I am a leo ...i born on 6 th of aug...i dont know if it is something to do with my fucking star sign but it is fucking disgusting my life is going thru fucking hell as far i concerned...as much i am trying to be happy this bloody life trying to take me down or something...i can not keep standing ... i get fucking tired , i fed up ...shall i give up yet? just pull a trigger and stick a bullet in my fucking head and get rid of all the fucking things playing on my mind ?

Would it make people happy ? would it make people sad ? would it even effect ? well my mum would be very upset...and others probably cry for ann hour than life scraps it off...life is wicked
it keeos going ...keep playing it is games on others...begins with hello...end with good bye...how hard can it be ?

I am so down ... Where is god ? where ? in a church? in a mosque ? in a some fucking place hiding coz i need it? well we are not alowed to know such things , and should not ask , we dont wanna be fucking sinful do we ?

Ask for the best...Is this the fucking best i deserve ? if thats what i deserve how about fucking maniac G. fucking Bush? god has some fucking sense of homour ...i dont get though...sarcastic i guess. very fucking sarcastic.

i need drugs...some good quality hash or a 5-6 grams coke...it would sort me out ...it is the best , get your own happiness, what others cant give you , produce it yourself, if i had a vote for legalisation of the drugs i would bew the first to say yes.Fucking NHS would never do that though.Would they ? fucking cunts ...they make baby jesus cry..clean the nappy :S

No comments: