Saturday 5 July 2008

Amie...Damien Rice

Amie lyrics Nothing unusual, nothing strange Close to nothing at all The same old scenario, the same old rain And there's no explosions here Then something unusual, something strange Comes from nothing at allI saw a spaceship fly by your windowDid you see it disappear?Amie come sit on my wallAnd read me the story of OAnd tell it like you still believeThat the end of the centuryBrings a change for you and meNothing unusual, nothing's changedJust a little older that's allYou know when you've found it,There's something I've learned'Cause you feel it when they take it awaySomething unusual, something strangeComes from nothing at allBut I'm not a miracleAnd you're not a saintJust another soldierOn the road to nowhereAmie come sit on my wallAnd read me the story of OAnd tell it like you still believeThat the end of the centuryBrings a change for you and meAnd Amie come sit on my wallAnd read me the story of OAnd tell it like you still believeThat the end of the centuryBrings a change for you and me

No comments: